Interested in joining the Team at SDS Imports? Below you will find open positions and interested candidates may forward their resume and contact information to: [email protected]
Download PDF Employment Application at the link below:SDS IMPORTS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Business Development Coordinator
SDS Imports is looking to hire a Business
Development Coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills in
the firearms industry. Business Development Coordinators are expected to be
creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time
To ensure success, Business Development
Coordinator should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of
marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice
across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will
exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous
attention to detail. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and the
National Sales Manager.
Business Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and
- Implement marketing plans that include print,
broadcast, and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support
the marketing and sales teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing
opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate
- Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s
overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into
- Manage print contractors and other promotional
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format
such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids for management.
- Attend trade shows and marketing events.
Business Development Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or
- Two years of experience in content management,
creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Comfortable around firearms.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor
strategies and consumer behavior.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert
it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and web
pass a background and drug test.
be able to lift 50 LBS (trade show materials, marketing samples, products,
in proximity to the Knoxville, TN area --this is not a remote position.
an established work history with references that can confirm dependability.
ability to adapt to changes in procedure or policy.
to protect and maintain confidential information.
Inside Sales Representative - Full time
SDS Imports is looking for a motivated and
well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The inside
sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads,
communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth
sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales
representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer
satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive
and a good listener.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls
to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying
- Answering potential customers' questions and
sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products
- Staying informed about competing products and
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a
related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Good organizational skills and the ability to
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Prior firearms sales a plus.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Successfully pass a background and drug test.
- Live in proximity to West Knoxville, TN – this is
not a remote position.